PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP
Keep your fitness dream alive and kicking and grab your pass today!
But, what membership is best for you?
1-month unlimited contract? 6-class pass?
Read below and then simply click on the image to purchase.
Let's keep the sweat-fest alive!
Our drop-in is best for the commit-phobic or for out-of-town peeps.
6 CLASS PASS
Grab this nice & easy pass if you come once a week, or periodically.
BEST VALUE! This is the pass to get if you workout
2+ times a week.
Crush those fitness goals!
1 MONTH UNLIMITED
Don't want to commit to the 4-months? Then our unlimited classes for 1 month only pass is for you.
- All monthly memberships begin on the date of purchase
- Contract monthly membership ($150/mth) require a minimum of a 4-month commitment
- To cancel your contract monthly membership ($150/mth) please give us 30-day email notice
- Contract monthly members ($150/mth), if you go away 14+ days just give us a 30-day email notice beforehand and we will decrease that month to $100
- We have a 12 hour cancellation policy
- If the class is full: late cancels are charged $12, or 250 points
- If the class is full: no shows (don't cancel and don't show up) are charged $25
- 6-class pass holders, late cancels and no shows are debited one class
- 6-class pass holders, there is a 6-month expiry on your pass
- Monlthy contract members, we cannot pause or cancel your contract until after the 4-month contract period
You can purchase a membership:
On our website: purchase our drop-in, 1-month contract unlimited classes, 1-month (no contract), and 6-class pass.
At The Studio: any pass, including our New Client 1-Month Special (that can only be purchased in-house).
Our 1-Month Unlimited Contract is $150 a month (plus GST) and gives you unlimited classes. This membership has a minimum of a 4-month commitment.
Our 1-Month Unlimited No-Contract is $185 for the month (plus GST) and gives you unlimited classes with no minimum monthly commitment.
If you are going away for 14 days or longer simply let us know via in-house or through email 30-days beforehand and we will only charge your account $100 (plus GST) for the month you are away. Instead of the full amount of $150.
We have a 12-hour cancellation policy. This means if: the CLASS IS FULL you must cancel 12+ hours before your scheduled to avoid a late cancel charge.
To cancel your class log onto your Account (on the website or app) and click on "My Schedule".
All the classes you have booked will appear, to cancel click the "Cancel" link on the far right.
At this time our system does not support deleting a Re-Occurring series. If you booked multiple classes you will have to go in and cancel each one individually.
Please note: we cannot accept phone, text or email cancelations. Only online cancelations.
6-class pass holders: you will be billed 1 class for late cancellations and no-shows
Unlimited pass members: you will be billed $12 for late cancellations, and $25 for no-shows - if the class is full