12 Week Transformation Program
Weight Loss & Better Fitness Made Easy
- 3 months of unlimited classes (value: $567)
- Before & after fitness assessment (value: $150)
- Personalized macro blueprint of what you should be eating to see the best results (value: $99)
- Live webinars with playback (value: $199)
- Meal prep tips + recipes (value: $99)
- Member's portal with tips & tools to help you kick ass (value: $99)
- 24/7 online support (value: $120)
- Private Facebook group (value: $99/month)
- Up to 50% off a future membership at The Studio
NEXT PROGRAM: APRIL 8, 2019
12 Week Transformation Program
One of the biggest challenges with a maintaining a regular fitness program and a healthy eating plan is motivation.
It's hard to make changes to one's life, and it can even harder to find that inner "umph" to keep going.
That's why this program is so special.
- Stay motivated with weekly check ins
- Keep inspired with our private Facebook group
- Maintain your weekly workouts with over 30 classes a week to choose from
- Fulfill your goals knowing that in 12 weeks we will re-test & re-measure
- We always just an text or email away if you need some extra encouragement
NEXT PROGRAM APRIL 8, 2019
Fitness For All Levels
We have a class for all levels of fitness. And while that may seem like a slick marketing line, it ain't.
It's the truth sista!
You see our class sizes are small, giving us the ability tailor workouts if needed.
Think of us as more personal training than group fitness. Personal training with a group of other like-minded, awesome people looking for a good sweat too.
A Nutrition Plan That Will Fit Into Your Life
This is not an eating plan that you stop after the 12 weeks. What we teach you is how to eat healthy for the rest of your life!
No more diets. No more fads.
Instead, real nutrition, eating foods to fuel you, while also allowing you the foods you love (hello tacos!).
Our plan is based on getting the right ratio of carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats (these are called macronutrients, or macros) into your day.
You will be given a customized macro plan and the tools, recipes and help to implement this into your daily life.
This is a plan that does not eliminate food groups, or have you starving throughout the day.
People don't last with those types of plans, and we want you to last (and rock) the 12 weeks and beyond.
Our 12 Week Plan works because it's doable.
Over 30 classes a week, from strength, to HIIT, to cardio, to yoga. There's a class for all levels, all interests. And with only16 people per class you will never get lost in the "back of the room". We work hard to make sure you know what you're supposed to be doing and that you are doing the exercises right. Our workouts are programmed for you to see the best results, in the shortest time possible.
Because the macros given to you are specific to your weight loss goals you can program your meals and prep around your tastes and budget. You can eat foods that you like to eat, and even vacation and enjoy a night out with friends. You will be given the knowledge and the tools to move beyond the 12 weeks with your food plan.
Yes we can all accomplish goals, however it is much easier when we have a support system to guide us and prop ourselves up when needed. In the 12 week plan you will have two one-on-one sessions with our trainers, as well as access to our private Facebook group, 24/7 email support, and live webinars to answer all your burning questions.
If you are a New Member when you click on the link to purchase the system will lead you to create a profile.
From there both new and current members:
- Expect to receive an email within 72 hours of your purchase from us.
- In this email we will send along the link to access the online part of the plan (Note: you will need to create another profile to access the diet etc. We use Thinkific to host all of our online programs).
- A date for your fitness assessment.
- An invite to our Private Facebook group
You betcha babycakes!
Because we only have 16 people per class we can keep a close eye on you and give you modifications if you feel you need them.